Corporate Governance is the system of rules, practices and processes by which a company is directed and controlled. It balances the interests of stakeholders.
Anson Advisory can act as a source of Executive Board knowledge and assistance to your businesses and provide services designed to:
- Help shareholders (often multi-family operations) provide avenues to transparently work through management issues which may be preventing enterprises from reaching their full potential.
- Prepare founders for governance and corporate responsibilities if/when they take on external investors to grow their operation.
- Provide Professional Development opportunities for management to increase their skills / knowledge / behaviours.
- Provide fresh ideas and objectivity to enterprises.
- Challenge existing ideas and processes to ensure opportunities are not lost / wasted and instill a culture of continuous improvement in management.
- Ensure accountability among ALL management.