An external CFO provides the experience and skills of a corporate CFO for your business customised to your ongoing requirements.
- One-off to on-going arrangements to suit client needs, whether its three days a week or once a year. Typically, the time required to assess, analyse and implement initial improvements is higher than on-going requirements.
- Business analysis, improvement & productivity measures
- Unified approach using your existing professional network (accountant, solicitor, banker, etc.) to ensure every expertise is utilised for a common goal.
- Analyse the business from a management perspective, rather than just a tax perspective.
- Improve overall efficiency to maximise profits
- Systems & Processes - Improve key business indicators and systems with plans to reach goals and objectives through one-on-one training, analysis and planning as well as ongoing monitoring
- Negotiations, Mergers & Acquisitions - to purchase or sell assets or develop new business partners and contracts
- Project management – assist planning and delivery of projects
- Suggest measures to boost productivity, cut operating costs and create plans for growth and a profitable exit strategy.
- Assess ownership structure to protect assets and family
- Training management to understand key reports and have the necessary skills to continue business improvement.
Anson Advisory consultants are highly mobile, working on and off-site and customise to our clients’ requirements. Contact us to get in touch with one of our professional advisors